Pages

Saturday 11 August 2012

Brands Outlet Opening@ Fahrenheit 88 -2012

im going to Fahrenheit 88 tomorrow all because of Brands Outlet's is giving out RM50 cash voucher for first 500 customer on the opening day! looks like Brands Outlet's is an affiliate company of Padini. Padini outlets had 50% discount on all items last week... and I missed it!! last time i managed to grab few shoes which is so cheap after 50% discount. now my shoes are so "dry", the color, shape, EVERYTHING! i have to buy a new shoe! i want to have orange high pumps like this. SO ELEGANCE! charming! suitable for attention seeker~

 
by the way, im not used to wear pumps like this. never buy any pump yet, is so FUCKING HARD to walk! even one inch of heels, i need to massage my leg for 1 hour after i walk with 1 inch heels in mall. will see. maybe i will wear sport shoe in my wedding?? hahaha!

have to wake up early in the morning tomorrow. WIsh me luck~~~~~~~ ^^

p/s: can't wait to hang out with my bff, Mekmek(huishan). FINALLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment