Pages

Sunday 6 May 2012

naked marriage+photo

Have u ever think bout have a naked marriages with ur soul mate? don't get me wrong, haha,
naked wedding means a marriage that juz need to get a marriage certificate, buying houses and cars or even holding a wedding ceremony. Young couples seems like prefer naked marriage because they cannot afford houses and cars.


Lets say my boyfie ask me to hav a naked marriage, mayb i will considered (i would rather save money for trip lo, why hav to spend a lot on wedding ceremony) but will my family accept this? no ans
Sometimes i would think that chinese 'die want face'. duno hw to translate this~


Will u choose to have a naked marriage too?? Do let me know, im wondering =)


Second one is naked wedding photo. will u choose to try on taking this artistic photoshoot ?
 This is a trend among young generation too, but looks like old generation doesnt prefer it lol~
Share ur opinion with me too~
i picked few sample photo that i think is artistic.



i would considered to take one for my self too~ if  my photo is like this but  i will never show it to public .
Remember drop ur comment ,=)

1 comment:

  1. i prefer naked marriage (my parent also support)
    HAHAHAHA
    my sis took the naked wedding photo at the studio 10 years ago leh like the 4th photo XDD

    ReplyDelete